Method 1 - with an existing ring
- Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
- Measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm).
- Use this chart to determine your LLR size.
Method 2 - with a strip of paper
- Cut a piece of paper or card.
- Wrap it snugly around your finger, make sure it fits nice and snug.
- Mark the spot where the end meets.
- Measure the paper with a ruler (in mm): that's your finger's circumference.
- Using our converter, find out your LLR size.
Ring Size Converter
Method 3 - with our ring sizer
Using our ring sizer! The ultimate Ring Sizer to find the perfect fit. Small, reusable and perfect to carry around, it fits in your wallet too.
You can get our Ring Sizer here or for FREE whenever you shop above IDR 299,000. Simply add product to cart and enter code LLR-SZR at checkout.
Using a measuring tape or a strip of paper, measure the circumference of your wrist ane refer to the chart here.
Example: If your wrist circumference is 14.5cm, your size will be S. Your bracelet will be adjustable from size 14 to 15cm.
We have fixed necklace lengths. Using a measuring tape, please measure the circumference of your neck and refer to the necklace length below to find your desired fit.
Didn't find your size?
Don't worry, we can customise it for you. Just reach out to our Customer Happiness team and we'll help you find your best fit.Get in touch